The Choice is Yours!
RSVP has developed strong partnerships with over 85 nonprofit and public agencies throughout Madison and Dane County. There is a wide variety of volunteer opportunities for you to choose from, and RSVP is here to help you make that choice. Our staff meets with each volunteer personally, placing special emphasis on ensuring that volunteers are matched to opportunities that make use of their talents and interests, and fit easily into their schedule.
Here are just a few examples of the fun and fulfilling volunteer opportunities available to you.
- Help an adult learn English language and literacy skills
- Distribute much-needed food by picking up donations from local businesses or helping in a food pantry
- Deliver flowers and mail at a local hospital
- Assist with pontoon boat tours of the lakes
- Help construct low-income housing or recycle building material
- Share a love of books by working in a library
- Help maintain or restore trails, prairies and public gardens
How to Volunteer
To find out more about the hundreds of volunteer opportunities just waiting for you, contact Jan Karst at 608-441-7891 or fill out this online form.